Washington business owners need to maintain and protect their customers, starting with their parking lots, and one of the best ways to do that is with parking lot sealcoating. In Lynnwood WA, Statewide Parking Lot Service is the most trusted paving company with over 35 years experience in commercial asphalt paving services.
All About Parking Lot Sealcoating in Lynnwood WA
To understand the benefits and costs involved with asphalt sealcoating, the paving experts at Statewide have put together parking lot sealcoating FAQs for Lynnwood WA business owners.
- What causes asphalt wear and tear? – Though durable, an asphalt surface can suffer from degradation from UV rays and water, which can wear away binders in the pavement and expose aggregates.
- Why sealcoat your parking lot? – Call for parking lot sealcoating services if you want to revitalize dry and brittle pavement, protect against wear and damage, or provide a smooth dark surface for line striping.
- What does parking lot sealcoating do for asphalt? – Sealcoating is like a glue that keeps the components of asphalt paving together. It also provides a layer of surface protection against UV ray and water penetration.
- How long does asphalt sealcoating last? – A pavement sealer can last up to three years, but experts recommend sealing your parking lot yearly if it experiences lots of traffic.
The most experienced paving company in Lynnwood WA, Statewide Parking Lot Service, is proud to help local business owners upgrade and protect their commercial pavement with services like sealcoating. Ready to service your pavement? Call us today!
The main goal of property managers is to keep things looking good all over the property, and that includes pavement. That’s why its so important to craft a pavement maintenance plan, which unfortunately requires budgeting. This can be frustrating if you don’t know what pavement maintenance services are necessary and what they might cost, but your local paving company can help.
In Bremerton WA, Statewide Parking Lot Service is the trusted local paving company with state of the art asphalt maintenance services developed over 35 years. They’re dedicated to local commercial property owners and are happy to consult with property managers about their pavement assets.
Pavement Maintenance Budgeting for Bremerton WA Property Managers
Regular Pavement Inspections Are Important
In order to get the most cost effective pavement maintenance services, you need to understand the condition of your asphalt. When performing visual inspections of your pavement, you want to look for:
- Standing water on asphalt
- The color of the asphalt
- Condition of pavement markings
- Potholes or area of crumbling asphalt
- Cracks and whether they connect
The Results of the Visual Inspection
- Water can damage pavement, so you’ll need to make sure the pavement is waterproof and properly graded.
- Gray or light colored pavement is beginning to deteriorate, and asphalt sealcoating is a good services to combat that.
- Faded pavement markings are dangerous, and parking lot line striping services can refresh them.
- Pothole repairs and crack filling services should be performed as soon as you notice this damage before they get worse.
Now It’s Time for Budgeting!
Once you have an idea of what you might need, contact your trusted local paving company to discuss the pricing associated with these pavement maintenance services. Asphalt experts know how to preserve your commercial pavement with cost effective asphalt maintenance services.
Need pavement maintenance in Bremerton WA? Statewide Parking Lot Service can help! Contact us right away to preserve your pavement!
Asphalt repair is an expense most property managers or business owners don’t want to deal with because it means their commercial pavement isn’t at its best, but getting parking lot damage fixed in a timely manner is vital to the upkeep of your commercial property.
Why Repair Your Asphalt in a Timely Manner
Pavement Creates Curb Appeal
Asphalt damage like potholes and cracks are not only unsightly, they make your commercial property look neglected and cheap. You don’t want potential customers or tenants thinking that, do you? Then keep your parking lot looking good with regular pavement maintenance and repair services.
Your Parking Lot Keeps Visitors Safe
A smooth, even parking lot and sidewalks are key to keeping both customers and employees safe. Potholes can cause vehicle accidents, and broken concrete walkways can cause pedestrian accidents. Faded parking lines and pavement markings can cause improper parking and fender-benders when visitors can’t see where to drive or park.
Early Asphalt Repairs Save You Money
Just like with home repair, fixing things early saves you money on major repairs later on. When you get crack filling services when cracks are shallow, they won’t get worse and cause problems like shifting and potholes which can be more expensive to permanently fix. Cracks and surface deterioration also lead to water penetration, which worsens damage.
Contact the Lynnwood WA Asphalt Repair Experts, Statewide Parking Lot Service Inc
With over 35 years experience in paving, Statewide Parking Lot Service Inc, Lynnwood WA’s most reputable commercial paving company, can target specific causes of pavement damage to get your parking lot back to full function without interrupting your business for days on end.
Don’t let your customers suffer with a broken parking lot! Contact Statewide Parking Lot Service for high quality commercial asphalt repairs!