The parking lot is the face of your business, and it needs to stay smooth, safe, and beautiful to attract and protect customers once they enter your commercial property. In Oregon and Washington, Statewide Parking Lot Service Inc is the paving company that specializes in parking lot repair and maintenance. We’re dedicated to helping local commercial property owners keep their asphalt pavement looking good over the long run. Let’s dig into how!
Parking Lot Repair 101 for Seattle WA Property Owners
Pavement damage can range from relatively minor to catastrophic, and each type requires different repair processes, and it’s important for property owners to understand their parking lot repair options.
Asphalt Repair vs Asphalt Replacement
While it’s possible to completely remove and repave a very damaged parking lot, it can cost a lot of money. Like with any other kind of service, repairs are generally cheaper than completely replacing pavement, and the goal with most asphalt repair services is to preserve pavement and prevent expensive demolition and replacement.
Parking Lot Repair Processes to Prolong Pavement Life
- Crack Filling – Using specialized equipment and commercial grade asphalt products, contractors clean out and fill up pavement cracks to prevent them from worsening.
- Sealcoating – A sealant provides a layer of protection against physical wear, oxidation, sunlight, and water penetration.
- Pothole Repair – To fix potholes, they are thoroughly cleaned out and filled in with quality asphalt products, then compacted for a seamless repair.
- Asphalt Patching – Contained areas of asphalt deterioration can be repaired by removing damaged pavement and replacing
Parking Lot Resurfacing
Resurfacing a parking lot to fix damage but avoid repaving involves a series of asphalt repair processes:
- Asphalt Grinding & Milling – Contractors remove the top layer of asphalt using special paving equipment that leaves the sub-base ready for repaving.
- Asphalt Overlay – Next, a fresh layer of asphalt is especially mixed and applied to the prepared sub base.
Statewide Parking Lot Service Helps You Keep Your Visitors Safe with Asphalt Repair
For the best parking lot repair services in the Seattle WA area, contact the pavement experts at Statewide Parking Lot Service!