When property owners find themselves with a worn parking lot or a roadway with potholes, they can be curious about what the best pavement repair options are. The first key to getting the best asphalt repair is to contract with a trusted local paving company.
Statewide Parking Lot Service Inc: Federal Way WA’s Pavement Repair Experts
At Statewide Parking Lot Service Inc, we’re proud to serve communities like Federal Way WA with the most effective asphalt repair solutions available today. We work hard to stay abreast of all advancements in paving technology and always offer our valued local customers these cutting-edge paving processes. Let’s look into how they work.
Our Guide to Pavement Repair Options in Federal Way WA
Repairs for Minor Pavement Damage
- Crack sealing uses asphalt binders to fill in and seal over pavement cracks that are under 1-2 inches deep and less than 3/4 inch wide.
- Slurry sealing is a thick asphalt emulsion with fine aggregates applied over the whole surface to correct minor surface imperfections.
Pavement Repair Options for Full Depth Asphalt Damage
- Asphalt patching fixes only the damaged sections of pavement down to the base layer for a permanent pavement repair at a fraction of the cost of repaving.
- Asphalt milling and resurfacing removes damaged pavement completely and allows your trusted paving contractors to replace it with brand new asphalt.
Preventative Pavement Maintenance Services
There are also ways to prevent damage to your pavement to avoid expensive asphalt repairs in the future, including:
- Asphalt sealcoating both seals minor cracks and provides a physical barrier to water and sun damage to prolong the life of asphalt pavement.
- Regular pavement sweeping and cleaning helps keep debris, chemicals, and water from soaking into pavement and causing deterioration.
Do you need the best pavement repair options around Federal Way WA? Statewide Parking Lot Service Inc is proud to help! Contact us right away!