Need a new parking lot in the greater Seattle WA area? A perfect parking lot starts with quality asphalt paving by experienced asphalt contractors.
Statewide Parking Lot Service Inc, Bellevue WA’s most experienced asphalt paving company, understand what commercial property owners need from their parking lots. We want Washington area properties to be safe for all drivers, and we love educating people about asphalt paving. Let’s dig into what you need to know about parking lot paving!
Our Guide to Parking Lot Paving
Start with Quality Asphalt Paving
The key to a stable and long lasting parking lot is quality asphalt paving.
- Your base layer, made up of gravel and recycled asphalt, needs to be properly graded and stable.
- Asphalt should be specially mixed not only for the geographical area but also for the intended use of the finished pavement.
- Compacting the pavement ensures stability, and proper grading makes sure water drains correctly.
Get the Best Parking Lot Finishing Services
There are lots of parking lot paving services that make your pavement into a finished lot, including:
- Concrete curbs and aprons
- Line striping
- Traffic symbols
- ADA parking symbols for handicapped parking spaces
- Asphalt sealcoating
- Parking signage
- Concrete sidewalks and ramps
Contact Statewide Parking Lot Service Inc, Bellevue WA’s Parking Lot Experts
For the best parking lot paving services in Seattle area communities like Bellevue Washington, Statewide Parking Lot Service Inc is the right company to call. After all, parking lots are right there in our name! We can help commercial property owners with everything from asphalt installation, to repair, to ongoing pavement maintenance services.
Expand your business with new asphalt pavement from Statewide Parking Lot Service Inc! Contact us today!