Commercial property managers want to keep everything on their property looking good for as long as possible, and that includes their pavement. Maintenance services are a huge part of this, but property managers need the help of their trusted local paving company to get the best asphalt maintenance services.
Statewide Parking Lot Service Inc, Olympia WA’s most experienced paving contractors, have the right pavement maintenance services to preserve and protect your asphalt parking lot or any commercial pavement on your property.
Guide to Pavement Maintenance for WA Property Managers
Know Your Pavement Maintenance Options
Pavement maintenance services target various types of asphalt damage, and here’s how they work.
- Crack filling services do what they say, fill in asphalt cracks with special asphalt emulsions.
- Asphalt sealcoating protects the entire pavement surface with a thin layer of asphalt, and slurry sealing is a thicker coat of new asphalt.
- Parking lot line striping services keep pavement markings, traffic symbols, and parking stall lines visible.
Start with a Visual Inspection
When deciding which paving services are best for your property, it’s important to inspect your pavement and see what types of damage it has and what needs correction. Things to look for include:
- Does your pavement have cracks? How wide and deep are they? Do they connect? Which way do they run across the pavement?
- How does the asphalt surface look? What color is it? Can you clearly see parking lines and symbols?
- What does water do on the surface of the pavement? Are there pools or puddles?
- What do the pavement edges look like? Are they solid or starting to crumble?
The answers to these questions determine which pavement maintenance or repair services are best for your property.
Call Statewide Parking Lot Service, Olympia WA’s Pavement Maintenance Experts
If your parking lot is starting to show any of these problems, it’s time to contact the Seattle area’s trusted commercial paving company: Statewide Parking Lot Service Inc.