The main goal of property managers is to keep things looking good all over the property, and that includes pavement. That’s why its so important to craft a pavement maintenance plan, which unfortunately requires budgeting. This can be frustrating if you don’t know what pavement maintenance services are necessary and what they might cost, but your local paving company can help.
In Bremerton WA, Statewide Parking Lot Service is the trusted local paving company with state of the art asphalt maintenance services developed over 35 years. They’re dedicated to local commercial property owners and are happy to consult with property managers about their pavement assets.
Pavement Maintenance Budgeting for Bremerton WA Property Managers
Regular Pavement Inspections Are Important
In order to get the most cost effective pavement maintenance services, you need to understand the condition of your asphalt. When performing visual inspections of your pavement, you want to look for:
- Standing water on asphalt
- The color of the asphalt
- Condition of pavement markings
- Potholes or area of crumbling asphalt
- Cracks and whether they connect
The Results of the Visual Inspection
- Water can damage pavement, so you’ll need to make sure the pavement is waterproof and properly graded.
- Gray or light colored pavement is beginning to deteriorate, and asphalt sealcoating is a good services to combat that.
- Faded pavement markings are dangerous, and parking lot line striping services can refresh them.
- Pothole repairs and crack filling services should be performed as soon as you notice this damage before they get worse.
Now It’s Time for Budgeting!
Once you have an idea of what you might need, contact your trusted local paving company to discuss the pricing associated with these pavement maintenance services. Asphalt experts know how to preserve your commercial pavement with cost effective asphalt maintenance services.